Friday, February 23, 2018

Latest Recommended Reads

Here are the books I've read since my last Recommended Reading post. While all these books were good, the ones in bold were the most enjoyable reads.

Terms of Enlistment by Marko Kloos
The Epiphany Machine by David Burr Gerrard
Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar
Time Travel by James Gleick
The Minotaur Takes A Cigarette Break by Steven Sherrill
The Minotaur Takes His Own Sweet Time by Steven Sherrill
Wolf in White Van by John Darnielle
Universal Harvester by by John Darnielle
House. Tree. Person by Catriona McPherson
Down Among the Sticks and Bones Seanan McGuire
The Clockwork Dynasty by Daniel H. Wilson
Celine by Peter Heller

Also, I didn't list the books that I started, but didn't finish because I didn't enjoy them. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment