Tuesday, June 16, 2015

175 On The Park

175onthepark.comA while back I was contacted by a prospective client about doing a fairly short project (a total of 2 paragraphs) with a quick turn around (a few hours).  I looked it over, agreed to his terms, and got to work. 

After an extreme rush job, he was satisfied with the work.  But the new site didn't go live for about 9 months!  This is one of my extreme pet peeves, but hey, I get paid so I can't complain.

The result is a total redesigned site for 175onthepark.com, a modern office building in downtown Columbus, OH.  I only did 2 pieces on this site - the paragraph on the front page and the 'About' section.  Basically I took their existing text from the previous site, updated it and tightened it up.  The result is a much cleaner look (from a design standpoint) and a much more readable site.




No comments:

Post a Comment